Get Your Home Ready For Summer Day 10: Bathroom Basics
It’s time to clean and organize your bathroom! It's easy to just throw things under the sink, but today you're going to see what's under there! Before you even start cleaning, go through the things in your bathtub, cabinets, drawers and sink:
- Get rid of items in drawers or the shower that you no longer use.
- Clean up the overflowing toothpaste tubes, sticky lotion jars, and all the residue on the shelves.
- Get rid of expired products.
- Throw out things you've been saving 'in case you need them' but haven't used yet this year.
- Throw out cleaning supplies that are empty or past their prime.
- Throw the bath mat and towels into the wash.
Finally, clean the floor, sink, toilet, and shower. Give everything a good scrub!
If you've done that and are still looking for something to do, think about how you might want to update your bathroom. You might get new storage, add a cute basket for under the sink, or put a special photograph in a frame on the wall.
When's the last time you really cleaned and organized your bathroom?