Group Home

drunk texting at 10am?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 17 Replies

the other day i was at the $1 movie with my son & kept getting a call, yes-phone was on vibrate, from an unknown number.  didn't even know the area code.  after the movie we went across the street to the mall for lunch & to let my son play in the play area.  there i got a text from the same number that kept calling me.  this is how it went:

unknown #:  it's nov then, i'll be atlanta

me: ?who is this?

unknown #: lenny if this is tesha

me: sorry, wrong #

unknown #: lol, i so love her too :o)

ummm, ok! 

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnghtsprnkle
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM

rolling on floor

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM
3 moms liked this

LOL  

One time my Momma had a phone call about 1 a.m. and she answered it and some guy asked for a girl and Momma told him he had the wrong number and about 5 minutes later she gets a text that said, "I may have the wrong number but damn you sound sexy as hell".  LMAO  My Momma got a big kick out of that one.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM

i would have too! ;o)

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

LOL  

One time my Momma had a phone call about 1 a.m. and she answered it and some guy asked for a girl and Momma told him he had the wrong number and about 5 minutes later she gets a text that said, "I may have the wrong number but damn you sound sexy as hell".  LMAO  My Momma got a big kick out of that one.

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

LOL  

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM

She said she thought to herself, "if you only knew, I am a 63 year old Grammy".  HAHA

Quoting lizzig:

i would have too! ;o)

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

LOL  

rebeccasmly
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Lol. My dad got some text asking a girl out for a date on his phone. He laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a heart attack, lol!

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

LOL.

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

LOL  

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I got a call from some man asking me if I wanted to go to a party.I told him he had the wrong number and was not his girlfriend he thought she was mad at him. I kept saying no.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
oh wow lmfao people are crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
lmao thats awesome

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

LOL  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci