Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

drunk texting at 10am?

Posted by   + Show Post

the other day i was at the $1 movie with my son & kept getting a call, yes-phone was on vibrate, from an unknown number.  didn't even know the area code.  after the movie we went across the street to the mall for lunch & to let my son play in the play area.  there i got a text from the same number that kept calling me.  this is how it went:

unknown #:  it's nov then, i'll be atlanta

me: ?who is this?

unknown #: lenny if this is tesha

me: sorry, wrong #

unknown #: lol, i so love her too :o)

ummm, ok! 

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Replies (11-17):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM

lol...

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Haha

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM

lol wow. im pretty sure there might be a setting on your phone that will block that number, I think it would be annoying LOL

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Wow lol.

mom2jessnky
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:19 PM

LOL. I get wrong number texts all the time. My faves are the ones informing me that it's my  "Ho" who is texting.

I text back 'Didn't your mother teach you to respect yourself better than that? My mother would be horrified if I ever referred to myself as someone's "ho."

That usually stops them in their tracks.

justahousewife
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM

LOL I got invited to a bbq once by txt. promising carne asada, coronas, lime and a good time. I txt back asking who it was thinking maybe a certain friend had changed her number. It wasn't that certain friend. A couple more txt were exchanged in good graces since I found it humorous but I think the person was embarrassed. 

:)

DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Um ok lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)