Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg omg omg

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 22 Replies

I'm almost down another size in pants. When I first started out I was in a tight 24, then I went down to a 22 and these are starting to get loose.. I have a 20 in the closet that I haven't been able to wear in a LONG time... I decided to try them on, I almost didn't do it because I was afraid I was going to be disappointed and I didn't want to get discouraged. but I did it anyway. I thought for sure I'd have to lay down on the bed to button them. I didn't have to! And to my surprise they fit almost perfectly! They were a bit too tight, I wouldn't be able to sit down comfortably but they fit! It hasn't been that long since I got into the 22s, maybe a couple weeks at best! Now it just makes me want to work even harder :)

Although confusion is now setting in, because I haven't been at the weight I am at now since before I had my son and I haven't been at this size since before him either.. I know your body changes after having kids but I always assumed it was for the worst? Last time I was in a size 20 I weighed a lot less than I do now, so how could it be that I'm fitting into them at the weight I am? Not that I'm second guessing myself, if they fit they fit... it's just weird. I know I'm carrying weight a little bit differently than I used to, but not that much differently. Last time I wore size 20 jeans I wore XL shirts, and I'm in a 2x now, but that's mostly to compensate for my larger boobs, the 2x is baggy everywhere else.

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

CONGRATULATIONS...That's great mama...Woooo HOOOOI have no idea about your question..BUT THEY FIT....And you know what comes after a 20..An 18 baby....WAY TO GO....I've been half heartedly trying to lose weight did good, then fell apart..But I'm getting back on the track....HUGS HUGS HUGS 

nana9106
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Way to go mama!!! Thats awesome!

wandep
by Pam on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Congrats!

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yea!!   Congrats!!

Machelle669
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Congrats

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Awesome!

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Yea for you!  How are you doing it?

ashleywagoner
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM
WTG!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)