Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going Insane lol...

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 64 Replies

Do to medical reasons I am currently on bedrest. I hate it lol. I am usually moving around constantly picking up stuff here and there throughout the day. Not anymore.. Not sure how long I will be on bedrest atm. My dishwasher needs unloaded and the current dishes needs to be put in it. My living room needs to be picked up and vacuumed. I probably have another load that can be washed. This is making me crazy.. My mom will be coming over later to get everything done for me, but I hate not being able to do it myself. Some moms would love this lol, they are usually like this anyways. (I do know some personally that would love it). All I can do is sit here and mess around on fb and cm. 

How is everyone's day going? 

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
aw im sorry you're on bedrest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I feel you, I was on bed rest with my last two pregnancies and couldn't accomplish not doing stuff at home so ended up in the hospital.  I hated it!!!  My day is going ok, had my yearly physical this morning and had to take my kids.  That was an event with my newly potty trained 2 year old.  Hang it there, it will be over before you know it!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I'm hoping it don't last too long lol.

Quoting proudmommy690:

aw im sorry you're on bedrest.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Oh no, I bet that was interesting at the physical lol.

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I feel you, I was on bed rest with my last two pregnancies and couldn't accomplish not doing stuff at home so ended up in the hospital.  I hated it!!!  My day is going ok, had my yearly physical this morning and had to take my kids.  That was an event with my newly potty trained 2 year old.  Hang it there, it will be over before you know it!

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Yeah!  He had to pee every 5 minutes and they had one bathroom.  He almost didn't make it, ugh!  The worst part was the lab lady was not into kids at all and acted annoyed that I had them with me.  She seriously said "I'd ask you how your day is going but I can already tell"  It's a family practice and they see kids just not many.  People kill me, they weren't being bad either just needy, wanting snacks and stuff and she was taking forever!

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Wow, sounds like that lady needs a change in enviroment. She can still be a lab lady, but should be in a place where she won't have to see kids. Being in a family practice means she will have to see them and deal with them sometimes.. 

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Yeah!  He had to pee every 5 minutes and they had one bathroom.  He almost didn't make it, ugh!  The worst part was the lab lady was not into kids at all and acted annoyed that I had them with me.  She seriously said "I'd ask you how your day is going but I can already tell"  It's a family practice and they see kids just not many.  People kill me, they weren't being bad either just needy, wanting snacks and stuff and she was taking forever!

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I would go crazy!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I think I am. I have never been this freaking bored.. 

Quoting momofsixangels:

I would go crazy!

lasombrs
by Sara on Jun. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

that stinks I hate bed rest. I am trying to move and have my daughter's first birthday tomorrow. fun times

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I agree.  I thought about making a complaint but this is my first experience with her so, maybe it was just a bad day.  I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this time....

Quoting ashleymosq:

Wow, sounds like that lady needs a change in enviroment. She can still be a lab lady, but should be in a place where she won't have to see kids. Being in a family practice means she will have to see them and deal with them sometimes.. 

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)