Group Home

Oh I am so happy right now.

I have had a shark steamer for years on end and love it. The new Shark steam mop came to BJ's at half the price ($80). The online ads are always around $160 so when the sale came I jumped on it.

I just used it in my house this week and it is amazing. With me sick I can not mop so it is all on the teenagers and Dan. The thing is so simple to use even my son can figure it out and had fun using it. I love it. It even deodorizes the rugs. Love it.

Yeah I am pimping a product but it is awesome and it deserves it.

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Replies (21-25):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

If you are talking about  a simple Haan mop without any attachments then DON'T DO IT! I have one and I'm not happy with it. It's too bulky and it can't even get under counters. I also don't like the pads.  I have a dog and it just pushes the fur around the floor (yes I sweep first lol, but if I miss some, that's what happens) I got mine a few years ago for a gift, so maybe they make them different now..

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I have the shark pocket steam mop. I really like it, but I think I want a Haan mop...

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I want one!

black.eyeliner
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I got my first steamer 11 years ago as a baby shower gift from my dad. It was the greatest gift ever. I still have it but I keep it at the camper.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I have a Shark, it has different steam settings, a carpet attachment, a counter attachment, and an upholstry attachment, which I've never used.  I love it to death and use it all the time.  I wish I had gotten it sooner, like when I was potty training boys that peed everywhere. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

My MIL has one and loves it.

amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I've considered getting one of those.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie