Group Home

Do you have names picked out for future children?

Posted by   + Show Post
???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Replies (51-60):
boshs1andonly
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Yes, we had a boy name and a girl name for our first pregnancy, we had a girl so we still have the boy's name. We're really hoping we have a boy so we won't have to think of another girl's name lol coming up with dd's was hard enough

hlzcmjzajz
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Same

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I'm done having kids, so no.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM

For right now we are done having children, however, I always have names picked out just because. My girl name throughout both of my pregnancies was Kahlan Rose and it will be that if I ever get pregnant again. However, I really love the name Amelia for some dang reason.

Boy name would be a struggle though simply because the only boy name I like is Noah and Jeremy does not like it very much. So we'd be discussing that one for awhile.

SammiBaby
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM

That's how I feel about a boys name. I had 2 boys and have had the same girl name picked out just in case and got boys both times lol. If we have a 3rd I am seriously hoping for a girl because a boy name is going to be a struggle to pick out.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Yes, we had a boy name and a girl name for our first pregnancy, we had a girl so we still have the boy's name. We're really hoping we have a boy so we won't have to think of another girl's name lol coming up with dd's was hard enough

boshs1andonly
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Well I had lots of girls names picked out, dh just didn't like any lol So it took a while to figure out dd's name. The boy's name was a little easier, we are naming him after dh's dad, sort of. So if we have another girl, I'm not sure where that leaves us lol

Quoting SammiBaby:

That's how I feel about a boys name. I had 2 boys and have had the same girl name picked out just in case and got boys both times lol. If we have a 3rd I am seriously hoping for a girl because a boy name is going to be a struggle to pick out.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

CafeMom Tickers
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Quoting heydooney:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I'm done having kids, so no.

Me too, but we have Rory and Eve picked out *just in case*, lol!

If we have a whoops!! I know the name will start with an L and that's about it.

fraujones
by Amanda on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I don't, but if we ever have another baby girl, my oldest wants to name her "Rosetta."

philsmom196
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Yes, Irene, Elizabeth Anne, Laurie Anne, AnnieLaurie, we're staying away from Jeanne, they're nice tho overdone in our family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
philsmom196
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM
My mom wanted to call me Danny, after Dannemoira, sumplace in New York. Dad wldnt let her, wen I found out wut Dannemoira is, know why she was raised by a bishop. holy longbottoms, though "Dannie"'s nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I wouldn't be able to use that name because of the Rosetta Stone software. Products killed the name Isis for me.

Quoting fraujones:

I don't, but if we ever have another baby girl, my oldest wants to name her "Rosetta."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80