Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he bought me strawberries!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 38 Replies
3 moms liked this
I started working with a new Dr. This week everyone warned me he was tough to work with but they felt I would be best with him after his nurse left. I guess I'm doing a good job because when I got back from lunch there was a box of strawberries on my desk from the farmers market with a note saying thank you for doing an excellent job and all your hard work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AjCeCeMom
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Yum! That's a nice gift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAyers
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Aww. That's so nice.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM

That is so cool

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Aww! That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Awww!  I worked with my share of doctors and the ones that everyone said were difficult I usually had the least problem with.  They just expect you to do your job and do it well.  Good for you momma!

ashleywagoner
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
It's true. Our first day together I said I'm not H (his previous nurse ) I want to learn but please tell me if I'm doing something wrong so I can correct it. We need to be able to communicate to make a successful relationship.

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Awww!  I worked with my share of doctors and the ones that everyone said were difficult I usually had the least problem with.  They just expect you to do your job and do it well.  Good for you momma!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Yep.  I've done the same thing.  I miss it so much!!!  Can't wait to get back to it!  I'm a CMA by the way!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

It's true. Our first day together I said I'm not H (his previous nurse ) I want to learn but please tell me if I'm doing something wrong so I can correct it. We need to be able to communicate to make a successful relationship.

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Thats awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN