Summer is all about finding ways to cool off! In honor of the first official day of summer, we’re challenging you to find ways to cool down. You don’t need to have a pool to have fun in the water this summer. Here are a few ways you can beat the heat this season!
- Stock up on balloons! It’s fun to toss water balloons. You can do it in your backyard or take them to the park if you don’t have outdoor space. This cool product makes filling the balloons easy!
- Grab a few big tupperware container to fill up and get a few new water toys.
- Turn on the hose or sprinkler and let your kids run through.
- Set up a slip n slide if you have the space. You can make your own with a hose and plastic, or buy one that’s already made.
- Invest in an above ground pool!
How do you keep cool during the summer?