Summer is all about finding ways to cool off! In honor of the first official day of summer, weâ€™re challenging you to find ways to cool down. You donâ€™t need to have a pool to have fun in the water this summer. Here are a few ways you can beat the heat this season!
- Stock up on balloons! Itâ€™s fun to toss water balloons. You can do it in your backyard or take them to the park if you donâ€™t have outdoor space. This cool product makes filling the balloons easy!
- Grab a few big tupperware container to fill up and get a few new water toys.
- Turn on the hose or sprinkler and let your kids run through.
- Set up a slip n slide if you have the space. You can make your own with a hose and plastic, or buy one thatâ€™s already made.
- Invest in an above ground pool!
How do you keep cool during the summer?