Has anyone read these yet?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Replies (11-19):
besosfantasies
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Lol. I'm more into Vampires and magic.. so I suppose Fae is included.. but I'm a virgin to it lol.

Quoting lwalker270:

I went through a paranormal phase a couple of years ago.   LOL

Quoting besosfantasies:

My friend told me it was good. So I downloaded it.. I didn't expect to be encountered with the Fae lol

Quoting lwalker270:

I have, but it's been a while.  I thought it sounded familiar, and once I looked it up on Amazon, I remembered!

I thought it was pretty good.

lwalker270
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Have you read the Night Huntress series?  I liked those a lot.

Quoting besosfantasies:

Lol. I'm more into Vampires and magic.. so I suppose Fae is included.. but I'm a virgin to it lol.

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

My friend told me it was good. So I downloaded it.. I didn't expect to be encountered with the Fae lol

Quoting lwalker270:

I have, but it's been a while.  I thought it sounded familiar, and once I looked it up on Amazon, I remembered!

besosfantasies
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:52 PM

No.. what is it about? I've got the Dark Tower series and Women's Murder Club next lol.

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

Noni2319
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I haven't heard of it.

lwalker270
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:01 PM

It's about a half-vampire that hunts vampires because her mother was seduced by one and it ruined her life.  She ends up forming a partnership with a vampire bounty hunter and things develop from there.  I'd read the series again and I'm usually not one for re-reading books.

Quoting besosfantasies:

No.. what is it about? I've got the Dark Tower series and Women's Murder Club next lol.

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

besosfantasies
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice! I'll add it to my list :)

Quoting lwalker270:

It's about a half-vampire that hunts vampires because her mother was seduced by one and it ruined her life.  She ends up forming a partnership with a vampire bounty hunter and things develop from there.  I'd read the series again and I'm usually not one for re-reading books.

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

Quoting besosfantasies:

Quoting lwalker270:

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Me either

Quoting powow65:

huh? Never heard of it hun, sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM

No

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:48 AM

hmm, never heard of her either.  may have to check them out the next time i'm in a bookstore.

Quoting besosfantasies:

Karen Marie Moning

Quoting lizzig:

haven't hear of it.  who is the author?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: