Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's that time........

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 18 Replies

for me to loose my sense of time! 

i work at the school my children go to so i have their same schedule, off in the summer -yeah!!  the first few weeks of break i'm able to keep my days straight but after awhile that ability slips away.  we've been out for a month now (got out 5/18) & i'm at the point of confussion now.  for the last three days i keep thinking it's tuesday! ;o)

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I can understand ompletely. I'm a SAHM and the days just run together. I know the date but never what day of the week it is.

IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM
bump

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM
lol....when Hailee starts school im definitely gonna have to start keeping track of time, days and dates.

question...are there people at the school during summer?!?! like the person who does the enrolling??? after monday i can get her enrolled..but im not sure who to see or if people are there!! :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM

yes, most schools are open at least 3 days a week in the summer if not all 5.  pretty much most of the office staff & the principal & assistant principal are there year round.  ours is open m-th 9am to 3pm.  the one across the street from where we live is open tue-fri, same hours.  just call them.  they should have a recording with their summer hours.

Quoting proudmommy690:

lol....when Hailee starts school im definitely gonna have to start keeping track of time, days and dates.

question...are there people at the school during summer?!?! like the person who does the enrolling??? after monday i can get her enrolled..but im not sure who to see or if people are there!! :/

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM
cool thanks. i'll have to call. monday im able to get her school forms she needs (thankfully no shots are needed!) then i can get to the school. i forgot to ask when i called last month when they'd be there.

Quoting lizzig:

yes, most schools are open at least 3 days a week in the summer if not all 5.  pretty much most of the office staff & the principal & assistant principal are there year round.  ours is open m-th 9am to 3pm.  the one across the street from where we live is open tue-fri, same hours.  just call them.  they should have a recording with their summer hours.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM

=)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM

your welcome!!

Quoting proudmommy690:

cool thanks. i'll have to call. monday im able to get her school forms she needs (thankfully no shots are needed!) then i can get to the school. i forgot to ask when i called last month when they'd be there.

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting proudmommy690:

ethans_momma06
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM

LOL sounds fun! Enjoy your summer!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

That always happens to me when DH works shutdowns. He will work 7 days a week for like 12-16 hours a day for 2-3 months straight. Yeah I lose all sense of time and the date lol.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM

yuck!  that does not sound like a fun schedule!

Quoting ashleymosq:

That always happens to me when DH works shutdowns. He will work 7 days a week for like 12-16 hours a day for 2-3 months straight. Yeah I lose all sense of time and the date lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)