im sad....... (about my tattoo & grandmom's name).

Posted by   + Show Post
so my SO is NOW ready & willing to do both my grandmom's names on me! YAYYYYYY MMMMMEEEEEEEEEE! But *stop everything!* seems wonderful right?! Yeah!? ....... NO! So i have my grandmom's WHOLE name on my "mothers side" family..... But wtf is my grandmom's WHOLE F'IN NAME?! (on my dad side of the family) i have "her first name, her REAL polish last name (yes last name) & her dead 'current' dead DH's LAST NAME" what the fudgey is hell am i gonna do?! ....... So for a whole week now i asked every-one including my "belated grandmom's friend" (she was a "church friend" ugh!) & i called her tonight. Nada. :( ...... Im sad & scared to not have my grandmom's WHOLE (FIRST MIDDLE LAST!) NAME oyi! So sad. ..... My major vent until 1, i get my grandmom's middle name. 2, bite my dam tonuge & deal with only have 2names on my skin to remember her by. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Replies (11-14):
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I like the symbol idea best but, why not just their first names.  You knew who they were.  You don't have to have their first, middle , and last names on you.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:41 AM

HUGS..Hope you find it.. My nephew has his great grandma's first and last name inked on him..And then he has some first names with date of birth and death...

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I'm sorry you can't find her full name. Have you talked to your mom? Does your grandmom have any other relatives that you could ask? Maybe look her up on ancestry.com 

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Hope you figure it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: