Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Getaway Essentials!

Posted by   + Show Post

1. Jaclyn Smith Sun Hat $9.99

I'm all about protecting my skin from the sun, so if you see me this Summer, be prepared to see a hat glued to my head.

2. Dream Out Loud Flower Pin Hair Clip $4.49
It’s always good to have a small versatile accessorie that can add some spice and color to your vacation outfits. This flower pin for less than $5 can be used as an embellishment on both the hat and the canvas tote to bring more vibrancy to the items.

3. Toppers Sun Seeker Canvas Tote $11.99
Nothing is more essential than having a classic canvas tote in the summer. You always need that balance between trendy and more simple add-ons, like this bag for $11.99. Whether you’re trotting around this summer on a family vacation or even a picnic in the park, this tote is a great solid piece to have that will last forever!

4. Route 66 Crochet Tank Top $14.99

All of the trendy off the shoulder shirts are great, but when you’re on-the-go sightseeing, everyone needs a cute and useful tank that breathes well and keeps you cool.

5. Sofia by Sofia Vergara Aviator Sunglasses $13.99
You can’t get by during the summer without shades protecting your eyes from the sun. Aviators have a cool edge to them and match the look of just about any outfit.

6 &7. Bongo Juniors Striped Bandeau Bikini Top $14.99 and Bikini Bottom $24.99
The great thing about bikinis is that you can mix and match the tops and bottoms. By packing 2 bikinis, you have the equivalent of 4 different bikinis, depending on how you mix them. This striped print is fun and will never go out of style!

8. Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez Lace Shorts $14
These shorts are one of my favorite must-haves for the summer. Instead of wearing the same old typical cover-up, these shorts are great to just slip on and slip off by the pool or beach.  Chic AND easy.

9. Bongo Espadrille Sandal $34.99
Floral prints are everywhere these days and these sandals are no exception to the trend. These platforms are mid-height so they’re still comfortable for vacation, for instance when you’re going out for a nice dinner but still craving the comfort of flip flops.  

For more Fashion Finds and Style Tips check out kmart fashion!

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
by CeeCee on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I just got back!

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I don't vacation in the summer.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM

We went on vacation last week.  Didn't need to buy anything special before we went.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I wish we were. I was going to g on a cruise with my grandma, my mom, and my girls but my mom broke her knee and wrist. Then I had a c/s so we didn't go. 

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Just some weekend trips to the mountains and an amusement park or 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Cute stuff. I love the tank top

by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM

we're planning a few days get away to chattanooga.  i think the only thing i'll need to get for the trip is more sunscreen.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM

We've already gone and are back home :)  I always make sure to pack an extra bag to haul stuff around with.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Already went
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN