ive been after the same 2 little boys about cutting through my backyard and the exscuse today was that some boy was chasing them with a water gun! i never saw anyone out there but them smh lies for no reason and my df has told them not to cut though the yard and they just ignore both of us

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM

i dont understand why they are out alone in the first place

MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Maybe so, luckily where I'm at the neighbors are not sue happy, and the kids that run through are mainly older kids and teens. Everyone knows everyone and we don't put the blame on each other. Nice thing about country living.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Eh, kids run thru my backyard all the time.
It's just grass. And it has been so hot lately it is dead grass.

But if something happened to said child as he/she ran through your backyard you are responsible.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:38 PM

i never had to deal with kids until i mvoed to nc. in md the houses were far apart and i lived on a half acre...never any noise, kids in the yard all we had were animals and trees!

powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:39 PM

sounds like ALOT OF KIDS UP HERE! smfh. no one has "respect" any more.   :(

**hugs**

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:55 AM

It doesn't bother me when people walk through our yard but we had this one guy that kept riding his go cart and riding lawn mower through our yard and our neighbors and my DH went out there daily to tell him to please stop as did our neighbor and it took about 2 weeks to finally get him to stop and he was an adult.  

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Report them for trespassing. I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM

That would drive me crazy!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Sounds like the kid here he is 9 and not allowed in anyone's house to play for more than 30 min has to stay outside all day. From 10am till dark can only go in for meals. I have never met the patents and he comes here constantly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I hope u find parents to talk to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

That is young to be running the neighborhood, I hope you can figure out how to keep them out of your yard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: