Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last plane trip?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 103 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM

That was about 20 years ago.  I hate flying and won't do it unless it's absolutely necessary.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I was 16 I am now 30
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Last year April 11'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM
That was my very 1st plane ride!(@16) I truly don't care for flying I do,do it if necessary! After my 1st plane ride it had been 10yrs. till my next. Take off&landing are the worst!!

Quoting critter_boo:

I was 16 I am now 30
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Gosh that was ages ago when I was still with my ex. We went to Vegas because we got free airline tickets from going to one of those timeshare things.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Yeah thats where we went last year to Vegas and stayed at my parents timeshare. Well just my moms now since my dad has passed.

Quoting dusky_rose:

Gosh that was ages ago when I was still with my ex. We went to Vegas because we got free airline tickets from going to one of those timeshare things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Vegas was nice, hot and dry, but nice and fun to ride in a limo to and from the airport.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Yeah thats where we went last year to Vegas and stayed at my parents timeshare. Well just my moms now since my dad has passed.

Quoting dusky_rose:

styler7
by Stacey on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:37 PM
March 2010
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeCY
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Summer of 2003- I went to Spain with our high school's Spanish Club.  I'm not a big fan of flying, but I find international flights to be much more tolerable haha, our next flight (which will also be my daughter and husband's first) will hopefully be to London. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
It was chilly&windy when we went but still fun!!

Quoting dusky_rose:

Vegas was nice, hot and dry, but nice and fun to ride in a limo to and from the airport.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting dusky_rose:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)