Group Home

Age 2.5 !

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
  • 27 Replies

So ladies....tell me what your kids are/where up to at age 2.5....what were the new things they learned? Did they go to daycare? Stay home?

What were their favorite toys? Shows/movies?

:)

~M

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM

My daughter will be 3 in october and loves to try to count, talks a ton, loves to ask questions(over and over and over), to explore outside and loves to help. She stays home with me all day. She loves thomas the train, sponge bob, dolls, and legos. She loves to watch dora, spngebob, rugrats, and pound puppies.

My older kids like most of the same toys and shows at that age.

nlonnon
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM

My daughter at 2.5 was getting used to being a big sister.  Anything with dora/deigo and princesses held her interest.  She went to a MDO program two days a week at that age.

My son at 2.5 (he just turned 3) is all about trucks, cars and baseball and trying to get on his big sister's nerves.  He goes to preschool 3 days a week.

styler7
by Stacey on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM
My daughter doesn't go to daycare and she is IN to everything...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM
My Son will be 3 in nov. He goes to daycare and he is so smart. He loves balls and Mickey mouse & can count to 10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM

My son is almost 2.5 and he will go to preschool at 3 if he will potty train which is a whole other issue!  He knows colors, shapes, all of his letters and numbers up to 10 right now.  His language skills are a little behind though.  He speaks but it is the situation where I understand him but no one else...I see speech class in his future!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM
My dd was in therapy 3 days a week and was in a special needs school at that time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM
My son was in daycare
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM

dont remember my girls way older.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting othermom:

My daughter will be 3 in october and loves to try to count, talks a ton, loves to ask questions(over and over and over), to explore outside and loves to help. She stays home with me all day. She loves thomas the train, sponge bob, dolls, and legos. She loves to watch dora, spngebob, rugrats, and pound puppies.

My older kids like most of the same toys and shows at that age.

My son will be 3 in October ! He loves Thomas the Train, Super Why, Sesame Street, and unfortunately...Barney. LOL !

CafeMom Tickers
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Madelaine:

My son is almost 2.5 and he will go to preschool at 3 if he will potty train which is a whole other issue!  He knows colors, shapes, all of his letters and numbers up to 10 right now.  His language skills are a little behind though.  He speaks but it is the situation where I understand him but no one else...I see speech class in his future!

My DS is a little behind in speach , but I am not too worried about it.

He doesnt know all his letters - still gets a little hung up on a couple U, R, V, and N.

He knows his numbers up to 14.

Potty training has been interesting....and counter productive.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky