Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love Your Skin: Eye Cream Edition

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 31 Replies

You know the drill: always moisturize, wear SPF during the day and even if you're really, really tired, wash your face at night. And if you're nearing your 30's (plus), make sure you have a good eye cream to keep away those pesky crows feet. We understand eye creams can be pretty expensive, so we chose four of our top picks that will fit every budget – all available at your local Kmart!

DIY Avocado oil in its purest state is great because it is rich in nutrients (vitamins A, B, D, E, beta-carotene, potassium and lethicin) and serves as an excellent emollient for skin. The sterolins in avocado oil can help reduce blemishes and reduce damaged skin. At $3.19 a bottle, it’s hard to overlook its benefits!

STEAL – We like Garnier's Nutritioniste daily eye cream because it reduces the signs of aging around the eye caused by sun damage and because it’s highly rated by our Kmart customers – 4.5 (out of 5) stars!

STANDARDNeutrogena’s Ageless Restoratives eye cream promises to rejuvenate your eyes in only one week! It’s also proven to diminish dark circles and reduce puffiness and has also been rated 4.5 stars by our Kmart customers.

LUXURY – We know Dermalogica’s eye cream may be a bit on the expensive side, but there’s a reason for that. It’s been rated one of the best eye creams out there. Not only does it reduce signs of aging, it also feels luxurious, is non-greasy and smells divine!

DO YOU HAVE A SKIN CARE REGIMEN?  WHAT ARE YOUR TRICKS FOR LOOKING GORGEOUS?

For more style and beauty tips check out kmart fashion!

This post is brought to you by Kmart.

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I don't have a regimen...I really should though. I just wash my face everyday, sometimes use the pore pads and I use sunscreen for outdoors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I don't have a skin care regimen and I need to, but I am allergic to everything. GRR!

tayanddyl
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:26 AM
I'm the avon lady, of course I have a regimen! I use Anew regenerlist skinand care and Anew Genics eye care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I don't have one.

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM
I use oil of Olay complete moisturizer with SPF but really should start a routine, especially now that I'm 30
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM

My trick is wearing Sunscreen. I don't want to look like a decorative autumn squash when I'm older.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I don't

BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I wash my face everynight.

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I probably pay mre attention to my face than the rest of my body, lol. I wash, exfoliate, clarify, moisturize and glow.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
My friend makes and sales natural skin care treatments. I use hers and love them!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)