I can feel it coming...

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Max
  • 23 Replies

I'm betting we are going to lose power again. 

A transformer blew down the road so we didn't have any for a couple of hours this afternoon. 

Now it's pouring. I can just feel it coming!

It seems we lose power every month or two for a few hours. During thunderstorm season more often of course.

How often do you lose power. 

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Thankfully it doesn't seem to happen more than once a year... For me, even that is too much, lol. But I am grateful because for some, it's so much worse.
midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

not to often but did go out last week, was so hot and everyone had ac's on ,was out for about an hour...

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

not to often but did go out last week, was so hot and everyone had ac's on ,was out for about an hour...

The house was just starting to get really warm when it came back. AC is the one thing I really can't live without. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting GypsiSky:

Thankfully it doesn't seem to happen more than once a year... For me, even that is too much, lol. But I am grateful because for some, it's so much worse.

Lucky

I don't know if it's the weather here or the way the lines are run. But we seem to go out pretty often. 

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I dont blame you..lol

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

The house was just starting to get really warm when it came back. AC is the one thing I really can't live without. 

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM
That sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missy13d69
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM

We lose it at least once a week during the hot months, but only for short periods. We are lucky to have power now. We are in the blackout area from the "land hurricane" on Friday.

RyansMommie07
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

not often at all,,, but we had a bad storm roll through friday, and theres still power out in some areas. might be getting another bad storm tonite. eh. the one on friday was called a derecho... id never heard of it before. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Ryan and Troy are going to be Big Brothers!  Baby Boy Myers ... coming this summer!!!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Often
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM
we once lost power in the winter time but thats from a snow storm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: