Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Ideas

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 11 Replies
For a shark themed party for my 8 year old. He loves going to the aquarium and seeing the sharks so he has requested a shark party. Thanks in advance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I can't think of anything right now, but try using Google lol.

momkaribg
by Kari on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Ha Ha thanks

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

I can't think of anything right now, but try using Google lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM

hmmm I will have to think on this one!!! Oh and do you have a fish tank? if so maybe consider getting him a falcon shark? they look like tiny minature sharks but are awesome fish! I raised a few growing up

momkaribg
by Kari on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:03 PM
We do. He had a beta and it died a few weeks ago so I will see if I can find him one of those. Thanks

Quoting hfaddis:

hmmm I will have to think on this one!!! Oh and do you have a fish tank? if so maybe consider getting him a falcon shark? they look like tiny minature sharks but are awesome fish! I raised a few growing up

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Welcome! The local pet store had them here, and living in the middle of nowhere that should say something hahaha. oh and they are very tough little fish, we had ours for Years, when all our other fish would die

Quoting momkaribg:

We do. He had a beta and it died a few weeks ago so I will see if I can find him one of those. Thanks

Quoting hfaddis:

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
We just went to one recently but it was for a younger child. They played pin the fin on the shark, and it was a splash party. They also had fin hats instead of party hats. I've seen shark stuff on oriental trading to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
That would be a cool birthday present.

Quoting hfaddis:

Welcome! The local pet store had them here, and living in the middle of nowhere that should say something hahaha. oh and they are very tough little fish, we had ours for Years, when all our other fish would die

Quoting momkaribg:

Quoting hfaddis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Thanks we will have a lot of younger children there.

Quoting Supervane:

We just went to one recently but it was for a younger child. They played pin the fin on the shark, and it was a splash party. They also had fin hats instead of party hats. I've seen shark stuff on oriental trading to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teesoloca
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:24 AM

hope you got everything needed and the party was a success

jendawn1
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Blues and greys
Golf fish for snacks
Go buy up some summer pails and shovels right now (on sale) for the "grab bags"
That's all I got for now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)