Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner.

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM
  • 25 Replies

Yep, I'm finally cooking. Relax, relax. It's only spaghetti lol.

What's everyone having?

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I am making chicken, carrots, and mashed potatoes.

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Finally? What time is it? It's 2:30 here lol... I haven't figured out what we're having yet, I really don't want to actually cook because it's 100 degrees today and even though the a/c is working fine I don't want to heat the house up... But whatever I make has to be gluten free, and salad is out because of all the recalls and stuff on lettuce lately.. I'm at a loss. I think I might make sandwiches for everyone and have leftovers for myself if I have to but I'm trying to avoid that if possible.

besosfantasies
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Finally as in no left overs or simple "fixes" lol. Dh is deployed so now I barely cook! 

Quoting tinkerxbell:

Finally? What time is it? It's 2:30 here lol... I haven't figured out what we're having yet, I really don't want to actually cook because it's 100 degrees today and even though the a/c is working fine I don't want to heat the house up... But whatever I make has to be gluten free, and salad is out because of all the recalls and stuff on lettuce lately.. I'm at a loss. I think I might make sandwiches for everyone and have leftovers for myself if I have to but I'm trying to avoid that if possible.

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

gotcha!

Quoting besosfantasies:

Finally as in no left overs or simple "fixes" lol. Dh is deployed so now I barely cook! 

Quoting tinkerxbell:

lilygracesmoma
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM
I have italian chicken breasts in the crock pot, not sure what else...maybe baked potatoes. Its 102 degrees here. Blahh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LexRi0709
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Breaded and baked pork chops with mushroom gravy, baked potatoes and corn.

koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Brought in fried chicken and making mashed potatoes, gravy and peas.

koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

The italian chicken breasts sound good.  Would u like to share the recipe?

justme782
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Lol grilled chicken breasts with white rice & some kind of beans?

justme782
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Man that sounds good!!!

Quoting LexRi0709:

Breaded and baked pork chops with mushroom gravy, baked potatoes and corn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN