Smarter Style: Cute Wallets For Anyone's Style

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 31 Replies

It is one of those things you don't really think about, yet we all have one. It gets used every day, probably many times a day. It holds our most valuable items (aside from our kiddos). The wallet. 

I need a new wallet. Right now, I'm using a decade-old zippered business card thingamajig, which is working ok, but I find myself shoving way too many receipts, coins, and random bits into it and struggling to zip it. Yes, time for a new wallet.

So many to choose from: different styles, needs, shapes, colors. Here are a few I rounded up, for a variety of moods, and all under $20. 

-- The Classic. Very Audrey Hepburn-Breakfast at Tiffany's-esque. Patent leather black, tri-fold with metal outer change area. Enough slots to hold all types of credit cards and sort receipts. From Forever 21 and only $10.80.

-- The Wild Side. Leopard print would make my all-things-cat-obsessed kiddo so happy to see in my bag. With a zip-around main compartment plus a button flap pouch, all of my needs are met. Meeeoooow! $10.50 at Wet Seal.

-- The Prepster.  This pink-and-white striped wallet is the epitome of summer prep. Plenty of room to stash everything all held safely in its place with a full zipper. At DSW for $14.94.

-- The Ritz. The quilted leather screams glitz - it comes in a variety of colors, including gold and coral. I'd probably stick with the black, but may be tempted to snag the pretty off-white...or both? $16.99 at Mango.

-- The Beaded Bird. Okay, so not your typical wallet, but definitely a cool and unique choice to hold that bank card and ID. The peacock motif is totally on trend, and you can always use it as a small clutch for date night. Rocks in at $16.80 over at ebags.

What does your wallet look like? Take a pic and show us! 

ŠiStockphoto.com/ kunjiang 

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Mine is boring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:42 AM

cute , but too long for me

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:51 AM

not sure what my style is. right now i have jack skellington with black and white stripes but it is getting really dingy. i'd like something cute and girlish but not glitzy.

ColieO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:53 AM
The beaded one is cute. My wallet is old and still works. Lol. It's turquoise with silver studs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mereinhart28
by Michelle on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:22 AM

mine is boring, old and I need a new one! lol

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I rarely carry a purse, so my wallet must be strong .

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM

can't take a pic but it's a small pinkish one with a cream flower on it.  not one i would have picked out for myself, my daughter picked it out for me.

erienne06
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Love the one from DSW!

Mine is pink and black with roses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Very cute!

mes_deux_amours
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I need a new wallet, the one I have is falling apart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: