Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Style: Cute Wallets For Anyone's Style

Posted by   + Show Post

It is one of those things you don't really think about, yet we all have one. It gets used every day, probably many times a day. It holds our most valuable items (aside from our kiddos). The wallet. 

I need a new wallet. Right now, I'm using a decade-old zippered business card thingamajig, which is working ok, but I find myself shoving way too many receipts, coins, and random bits into it and struggling to zip it. Yes, time for a new wallet.

So many to choose from: different styles, needs, shapes, colors. Here are a few I rounded up, for a variety of moods, and all under $20. 

-- The Classic. Very Audrey Hepburn-Breakfast at Tiffany's-esque. Patent leather black, tri-fold with metal outer change area. Enough slots to hold all types of credit cards and sort receipts. From Forever 21 and only $10.80.

-- The Wild Side. Leopard print would make my all-things-cat-obsessed kiddo so happy to see in my bag. With a zip-around main compartment plus a button flap pouch, all of my needs are met. Meeeoooow! $10.50 at Wet Seal.

-- The Prepster.  This pink-and-white striped wallet is the epitome of summer prep. Plenty of room to stash everything all held safely in its place with a full zipper. At DSW for $14.94.

-- The Ritz. The quilted leather screams glitz - it comes in a variety of colors, including gold and coral. I'd probably stick with the black, but may be tempted to snag the pretty off-white...or both? $16.99 at Mango.

-- The Beaded Bird. Okay, so not your typical wallet, but definitely a cool and unique choice to hold that bank card and ID. The peacock motif is totally on trend, and you can always use it as a small clutch for date night. Rocks in at $16.80 over at ebags.

What does your wallet look like? Take a pic and show us! 

ŠiStockphoto.com/ kunjiang 

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-31):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM
I love my polka dot wallet I was so sad when I lost it and excited when it got found!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)