Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone posted this today on my fb page, and I had never thought of it before. Before you go into an amusement park or other crowded area with your child, take a picture of them on your cell phone. that way, if you get separated, you will have an up to date photo showing what they are wearing and everything. Will be doing this Saturday in Dollywood.

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (21-27):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I usually have pics on the camera of them since our cells don't take pictures. I also dress al three kids similar(same color shirts) so that it would be easy to tell

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM

yep,lol

eviesmom453
by Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I've been doing this for years. I also write our cell phone numbers on their upper arms with perm marker so if they get lost they can find someone who works there or a police officer and have them call us.

That seems a tad extreme, LOL

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Do you want your kid to be kidnapped? Lost? etc? Yeah, I don't find it extreme. I got the idea from Temp Tattooes that I got in the mail from my insurance company.

On the tattoo it said "I'm lost, please call this number XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Quoting eviesmom453:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I've been doing this for years. I also write our cell phone numbers on their upper arms with perm marker so if they get lost they can find someone who works there or a police officer and have them call us.

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM

http://store.safetytat.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=7&zenid=d66cc652511cea0c6840bbd04dc56114

this is similar to what we got in the mail

Quoting eviesmom453:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

barnwell84
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM

That is definitely a good idea.

teesoloca
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:37 AM

i knew a family who put a buisness card in every pocket on their kids' clothes when out in a super crowded park, and if no pockets then in their shoe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)