Group Home
How often do you have them done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Replies (21-28):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

as a family, just before Christmas every year. dh wants to get them taken a bit more often though

starreyedcutie
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Never..I take them myself :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:41 AM

not very. We have not had one in a few years so this xmas we are going to get one.

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I don't think that's cheesy at all, I think Thanksgiving is the perfect time to send out cards for exactly the reason you gave. I have an Aunt that has her own business and she is so busy from November through December she barely has time to shop for her grandkids, so a few years ago she gave up sending cards at Christmas and now sends them for Valentine's day.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

the kids every year. This year we're doing all of us for Thanksgiving cards.

I'm actually starting the process in October. lol! We decided not to do Christmas cards, and do Thanksgiving cards to tell our family and friends how thankful we are to have them in our lives. I know, cheesy.

lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Christmas 09.. lol Yeah.. we need to do them again. Hopefully we can get some done when we visit MIL in FL next week. I'm sad cause my favorite photographer wont be there tho. :( 

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM

The last one was 2007, I have wanted to get them done again but I keep it off because it doesn't seem right to take one without my youngest son. He passed away suddenly in 2009 from a seizure disorder at 19, he started having them right around age 14. But I'm finally at a better place with accepting his death and we are having one taken this year but I am going to take his last picture we have of him and be holding it in our new picture.

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM

We don't. We had them done when my now 5 year old was a new born, but haven't since. We have a nice camera and take pics all the time, but usually my hubby or I are left out of pics because we are the ones taking it. We try to have someone else snap a few shots if we are all together and want to get a family pic in. 

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:29 PM

We haven't gotten a professional one since 2010 around xmas time. But we take family pictures all the time. Last time was in California couple weeks ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie