Group Home

The past few days I have been catching rides with people to get my son to his games. Our car broke down on Monday and I didnt have to go anywhere on Tuesday. My friend gave me a ride weds and thurs to baseball, She is a crazy driver and after we took my DH to work weds I ended up getting sick b/c I felt nauseous after getting out of the car. But today I drove with another person and I eneded up feeling sick as well. Now I am the primary driver, I am used to driving myself so maybe that has something to do with it? And no I am NOT prego!

by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Replies (11-14):
teesoloca
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM

maybe its anxiety from being the passenger

MamOfAnAngel
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM
You can get these really small tablets that dissolve on yor tounge to help stop your travel sickness, i cant remember the name of them but just go to any pharmacy and they will have them.
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It could be just motion sickness, lots of people feel it when they are not in control

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Oh, try SeaBands! They are a tight bracelet thing that puts pressure on a spot on your wrist. They help my mom, and I wore them when I was pregnant and they helped me with morning sickness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80