Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

but i have the best little guy in the world!!!

i had a dr's appoint this am at 9:30 so i left about 9ish & didn't get back till 11ish.  when i left my mom & the kids were still asleep.  well apparently my son woke up shortly after i left & decided to clean.  granma & his sister slept to 10:30ish & he did it all on his own without coaxing.  he made his & his sisters bed (she slept with granma last night) & my bed, he also picked up the floors in both rooms.  he straightened up both bathroom sinks, cleaned the living room & playroom & organized their games in the hall closet.   he also straightened up the kitchen table (it's being used as a desk at the moment so it's crowded with papers) & the counters.  he had gotten his sister stool to help with things he couldn't reach on his own.  oh, he also dusted some. 

i was simple floored when my mom & duaghter told me all he had done.  pretty much the only thing left to do cleaning wise is sweeping.  did i mention my little guy will be 5 in a couple of weeks?

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (21-24):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM
I agree...
Quoting malexander2009:

That's a little guy who loves his momma. And from the sounds of it did a good job

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM

That makes it even more awesome!

Quoting lizzig:

he'll be 5 on 8/2.

Quoting proudmommy690:

thats awesome!! how old is he?

brit0813
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:27 AM
How sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:47 AM

That was so sweet of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)