Ikea

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 21 Replies

do you like the store?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM

YES I LOVE IKEA!!! We have two stores that are 5 - 6 hrs from us. One in Ga and the other in FL. We try to go once a year to buy stuff for the house. We tend to over buy when we go there thus only once a year trip. :P LOL

We will be going there in August. I am getting my own little mom cave in the house. I'm making a sewing room. I'll be getting a desk, chair, lamp and a sewing machine from IKEA. We also need to get a few other things. My hubby likes IKEA too. We spend hours when we go there and usually eat lunch at the little restaurant. Their food is the best and it is cheap.

Okay I could ramble on about IKEA! LOL

wandep
by Pam on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Oh our first trip to IKEA it was just hubby and I going. We spent 4 to 6 hrs in that store! I think we ended up spending like $1000.00. lol

KristinRox
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Ive never been to one. There isnt one around me. 

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Yes!!!

lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Ive never been, ours is hours away and we havent needed anything or had the money to drive and then spend the day there shopping, hopefully sometime.in the next couple of years we can, maybe get a bedroom.set for us and maybe some nice new furniture for the house. We have always had handmedowns or used finds which are lovely but nothing compares to new furniture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I have one about 15 minutes from me and it is ok.  The furniture that I've seen close up appears to be cheaply made, along the lines of Target or Walmart furniture.  I don't go often at all, maybe once every couple of years and I'm usually on the hunt for something and look there because I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere.

amy7243
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Never been to one. 

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Quoting KristinRox:

Ive never been to one. There isnt one around me. 

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Just went for the first time last month. It was very overwhelming. We do plan on going back. There is a fold down table i really want!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by Shawna on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM

We like to go there.  We love checking the kids into the play area so that we can have an hour of peaceful shopping time.  I haven't bought any furniture, but we stock up on AA batteries when we are there and the cinnamon rolls rock!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: