Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your hair washing routine? Dh was making fun of me, because it takes forever to completely wash my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I shampoo and then add conditioner. I let the conditioner sit while I finish the rest of my shower, then I rinse it out.

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Day 1 Shampoo and condition

day 2 Condition only

day 3, nothing.

repeat

fraujones
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I can take the quickest shower, lol. I shampoo and then condition while I shave my legs in the shower. I have short fine hair though, so it doesn't take long. 

wandep
by Pam on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Shampoo it every day due to my psoriasis. I usually just let it air dry in the summer months. Blow dry other months.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jul. 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Shampoo, rinse, condition, wash body,rinse done..  

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 18, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I wash it every other day. It's the first  thing I wash  in the shower, then leave my conditioner in for my whole shower.

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jul. 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM

This

Quoting tinkerxbell:

Shampoo, rinse and then leave the conditioner in while I do everything else. Then I rinse the conditioner out right before I get out of the shower.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I wash my hair once a week. I only comb it once a week, too! I am transitioning back to my natural hair, and not combing it every day helps to keep breakage to a minimum.

My husband washes and blow dries his hair Every.Single.Morning. It is so annoying, his blonde hairs get over everything!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM
This

Quoting tinkerxbell:

Shampoo, rinse and then leave the conditioner in while I do everything else. Then I rinse the conditioner out right before I get out of the shower.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM
shampoo and rinse. I use conditioner like once a week. if I use it often, it makes my hair oily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)