Group Home

Do you use any Apps that give you rewards?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

I would like to say I am a pretty frugal person.  I do my best to find a deal.  I am an avid couponer, like to the extreme and thats not exagurating... I even wrote a book to help other learn the art of couponing, yes, thats right... I said ART... lol...

If I am ordering out or renting a movie or doing anything that is not free, I will do my best to make it as close to free as possible.  Why?  Because I can!  Why not?  Why spend money I do not have to... bash away. 

My point... I recently found this app that I immediately downloaded to my phone because of the utter shock that I can earn gift cards to CVS and Amazon and earn a Mac computer and even a cruise (and more), just for clicking a button on the app to "check in" while I watch television.  I have been doing it for about a week and just earned my first reward but I am holding off because I am working up to the cruise :) lol... however *confession* this has spawned a new epidemic of tv watching in my house that didnt really exist before, lol... I think I started getting too into it, so I learned to just "check in" and then walk away.  I have my 12 year old doing it on my phone for me and my husband so their shows get logged in too... or if I know I havent "checked in" in a while I just turn on the tv, check in and off I go to clean or whatever. 

Long story, I know... I am now searching for other apps like this.  Do you know of any?  If so, please post your links here!

The one I am using, if you want to check it out is FREE and it is: http://join.viggle.com/Jcuartas78

Please only FREE apps or websites with rewards :)

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
heathermichelle
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 11:40 AM
no but thanks for sharing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I tried .. but i just cant remember =(

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM

TFS

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:27 PM

TFS

Valkerine
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I use to like Viggle, but it has been a pain in the butt, It would take me so long just to earn $5.  but now....

I found a a new app you can download onto your iphone and for every download you installon your device you get paid 250 points which comes out to be .25 cents per download. Its the EASIEST money maker.

This App is called AppCasher it is only for iOS, right now its NOT available for Droid users.

Here is a link to install http://www.appcasher.com/m?&r=1231&s=email

Enter this Code to get 500 points (.50 cents) 1233

For tutorial on how to install it on your device go here:

It also has a list of all the best apps that give rewards

http://www.squidoo.com/iphone-apps-that-give-rewards

Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't have a smart phone, so can't help.

wandep
by Pam on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM

No smart phone here either. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci