Going back to school!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I finished my fafsa and I'm going up to the school Monday to get registered for my classes!!! I'm so excited to finally go back to school to better myself :) I'm hoping, in the end, to become a Labor &Delivery nurse!!!!

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (31-35):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

That's fantastic, good for you ;)

AstuteMama
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM

That is awesome to hear that you have such a wonderful husband that can help you with your kids while your studying at home. I have a friend that has three boys between the ages of 4-10 when she went back to school. She had just went through a divorce, so she was a single mom taking full time classes and working part-time. Last year she finished her Associates Degree, and now she is doing her transfer to WSU at our local campus. She is excepting to start nursing school in the next year or so.

I wish you the best of luck with your schooling.

Quoting brit0813:

It'll be 2 yrs before I can apply to nursing. Im going to do the absolute best I can to keep my grades top notch. Im nervous with having 3 small kids and going full time, but I have a wonderful hubby who will help me when needed!

Quoting AstuteMama:

That is awesome! I hope your able to get into the nursing part of your schooling. I have an aunt that worked as a Labor & Delivery nurse for years and she loved it.

teesoloca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:05 AM

good for you!!!!

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Good luck!

mereinhart28
by Michelle on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: