I just can't believe some people..

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this
Wow...This lady I know is seriously ridiuclous, probably not the right word. Ok, she has custody of her grandson, he's in the process of potty training. Well she's told us that when he poops his pants, she takes his underwear off and puts it on his HEAD! Yes, poop and all!!! Eww disgusting..not to mention, this boy has a ton of thick hair!!!

Now...last night she came over. She saw Piper and we were saying how at certain times she starts getting fussy. Well..Piper is only 6 months old (will be on Friday). She says "well SPANK her when she wants to start crying for no reason" Uhh seriously?! She's 6 freakin months old!!! She wouldnt even know why she's being hurt! She was like "its time to start spanking, shes old enough" uhh really again?!?! Yeahhh, uh no. She's crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Omg, her grandson isn't a dog and I wouldn't even do that to a dog.  I would report her but, that's me.

Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I think someone should do those things to her. Just brecause and she how she likes it. Poor lil boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM
to the person who "liked" my post...does that mean you agree with her...or me?? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzyx4
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM
How terrible!! Honestly, what's the point?!? She's making a way bigger mess to clean!! Sounds like she doesn't need custody of that baby either!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM
yeah...its sad. theres no telling what she does to him. or her granddaughter (the boys sister, which doesnt live with her but stays with her some times) that baby is 6 days younger than Piper...

Quoting Bradensmommy719:

I think someone should do those things to her. Just brecause and she how she likes it. Poor lil boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM
That's terrible. She should NOT have custody of that kid... I wonder why her own kid didn't have the ability to parent... Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diane-b
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:51 PM
And she has custody of her grandson!!! WT fudge!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:51 PM
She took her away from the mom last year from the mom doing drugs (i think) and other stuff...went to court and all.. she was supposed to have 90 days TEMP custody...but still has him. The boys mom now has another baby (6 days younger than Piper) and the mom has her but not trying to get her son back! How sad.

Quoting bizzyx4:

How terrible!! Honestly, what's the point?!? She's making a way bigger mess to clean!! Sounds like she doesn't need custody of that baby either!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM

That's terrible.

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow... I'm seriously concerned for her gs. If she thinks a 6 month old should be spanked (does she not know that crying is the only way babies can express their needs) what form of punishment does she dole out to her gs who is clearly older? And poopie diaper/undies on his head... THats just insane. Wow!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: