I loved Mad Libs as a kid. Filling in an adjective or a person or a place and reading them back, cracking up so hard that I snorted (yup, I snort when I laugh really hard). Nowadays, I see variations on the whole Mad Libs craze, mainly on Facebook...sometimes they are more serious, sometimes they are for fun. I often find out something interesting about my Facebook friends that maybe I wouldn't have know or guessed they would answer that way.
Let's have a bit of fun! What can we come up with these seven fill in the blanks!
1. My life would be complete if __________________________.
2. _______ makes the world go around. (Use something other than ‘love'.)
3. My mother always said ______________.
4. Life is like a ____________________.
5. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is_________.
6. I am not _______.
7. I'd love to ________ but I will probably________.
Oh...and I guess you want my answers? Here you go!
1. I knew how to dance like the cast in the Step Up movies.
3. God does not give us more than we can handle.
4. ...riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. (Thank you, Albert Einstein!)
7. Relax, work (worry is a close second for this one).
All fun, here, friends...share your answers too!