Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i am slowly trying to kill myself ...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 19 Replies

because i keep hurting myself ! today i have been in and out working the yard my little one coming back from her dads as been moved up!!!! soo i have to clean up this yard. i did not put sunblock on which i know is not smart but i did what i had to do took my shower and was relaxing but my neck was killing me!.....I just started shopping at a new store and they have a topical cream that uses camphor...it is AWESOME on sore muscles which as you guys know I have plenty of!...... Anyway today i put some on my neck and didn't realize that I had a sunburn and my SO had hit me in the neck with a rock or something when he was weed eating the yard wow i just remember him doing that! WOW - OMG! Since camphor not only numbs the nerves but also increases blood circulation  you can imagine what my sunburn started to do!! My neck doesn't hurt one bit.... but I am ON FIRE. lol after me feet last week i guess it's my neck this week lol 

i
know my grammar is poor and so is my spelling and sometimes my wording
is odd please understand i have severe dyslexia i do run spell check but
it dose not always fine all my mess up when i misuse a word pointing
out my  mess ups is fine with me and i will be more then happy to fix
them however rude comments will not get them fix thank you for
understand:)

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livewell
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:50 AM

LOL Oh no! If I lived in Florida I would never leave the house without sunblock on! Did you know you can get AWESOME sunblock delivered right to your door from the same company that has the pain cream? :) (which you do NOT want to put on an open cut! and your sunburn will sting for a bit as the blood rushes to it and increases the heat, but it will help it heal faster too)

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:54 AM

ALOE ALOE ALOE VIT E ALOE   lol....... I was naughty, i did not use sunblock during my week of vacation when we went outside.

thehickinhickor
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:57 AM

yea i saw that i need to order it lol i just was not think cause i was only out for like 20-30mins at a time but i need to think about it more there is not much of a shade like there was at our other places so my little one will need it every time she goes out she is an out door kids so we will be outside alot !

Quoting livewell:

LOL Oh no! If I lived in Florida I would never leave the house without sunblock on! Did you know you can get AWESOME sunblock delivered right to your door from the same company that has the pain cream? :) (which you do NOT want to put on an open cut! and your sunburn will sting for a bit as the blood rushes to it and increases the heat, but it will help it heal faster too)

thehickinhickor
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:59 AM

yea once this stuff wares off i am putting some on lol funny i have a lot of aloe in the house and growing out side but no sun block will only for my face and it is on like SPF 15 lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

ALOE ALOE ALOE VIT E ALOE   lol....... I was naughty, i did not use sunblock during my week of vacation when we went outside.

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I have an aloe plant in the house for that reason..lol

BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Poor girl!

malexander2009
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I'm sorry I can only imagine
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I'm sorry! How painful =( I agree about the aloe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM

oh no! feel better

slw123
by Shawna on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Ow girl! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)