Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you barely Scraping By

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM
  • 552 Replies
3 moms liked this

each month or do you have plenty of money to pay everything?

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Things are pretty bad for me.

koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Thank God I don't have small children. 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this
barely making it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

same, things are really hard right now :(

Quoting proudmommy690:

barely making it :(

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM
This month and last had been shitty for us... I was not able to work but a week last month due to medical issues so that cut into our income big time. So this month we're playing catch up and we'll be doing the same next month.... I hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Were making it with a some to spare but this job I'm starting soon will.help A LOT!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this
It's been difficult for us lately. I'm going to change that around soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM
6 moms liked this

we do live paycheck to paycheck but i've become a savvy shopper so we can have a bit left every month to do something with the kids like $1 movies, bowling, put put, etc.  always with coupons though.  couldn't afford to do anything if it wasn't for coupons! ;o)

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

we do live paycheck to pay check, sometimes we struggle, like within the past year we had to get a washer/ dryer, and a new fridge because they all went...

I am fortunate though, my father sends me checks out of blue, every so often, needless to say my dad is set for life, and sometimes just needs to get rid of money (has to do with, how much he allowed to have in his accounts at one time), so I will get an email,I sent you a check ,watch for it in the mail..Thankfully its usually atleast $1000, that helps so much, or like, he offered to pay for the oldest's  senior portraits..

koolkidsmom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

My mom used to help me some even tho she was just on SS she didn't have many expenses.  she's gone now and i  have nobody to kick in money even for emergencies.  You are really fortunate.

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

we do live paycheck to pay check, sometimes we struggle, like within the past year we had to get a washer/ dryer, and a new fridge because they all went...

I am fortunate though, my father sends me checks out of blue, every so often, needless to say my dad is set for life, and sometimes just needs to get rid of money (has to do with, how much he allowed to have in his accounts at one time), so I will get an email,I sent you a check ,watch for it in the mail..Thankfully its usually atleast $1000, that helps so much, or like, he offered to pay for the oldest's  senior portraits..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)