Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your relationship with your

Posted by   + Show Post

neighbors...how is it?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
Rain2Rinse
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Love one set of neighbors. They are the greatest girls. They just got engaged yesterday. They need to hurry up and come home so I can get the juicy details!!!

The others? Grrrrrrrrr! I'm going to have them towed. It is a 3 bedroom house, they have 12 adults living there. Boyfriends and girlfriends come ti visit. EVERYBODY has a car. They take up the entire street daily. It pisses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:02 PM

We wave and I"m friendly with all of them. No issues here! Except construction and noise sometimes but it will all stop when they are finished remodling. lol.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM
dont have a relationship... well, my "mil" lives behind us lmao...but the "relationship" is shitty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM

it is non-existent. But, we live in an apartment that we just moved into. We just moved to a new state in May and we are looking to buy a house. I hope to know those neighbors :)

KristinRox
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM

My neighbours across the street are awesome In all three of the houses. My neighbour to my left is nice, but very quiet.. we hardly ever see them. My neighbour to my right is a nutbag. I swear she has a screw loose. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Good, I get along with all my neighbors. My dd and next door neighbors dd are good friends and play together, I feel we have a good relationship. My other neighbors are more casual but no complaints
wendums1229
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM

alll are good but one is just old and has nothing else to do but complain about everything lol I feel sorry ffor him and his wife she is just as bad

chrissydan
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
We have a few we talk to but we keep ourselves most of the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM

ive been here 18 mo and wish the plkace would burn to the ground!

18-24 more months and im outta here~!

janitablue
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Nonexistence We say hi when we see each other that is about it............  When we first moved a two months ago they introduce themselves. My block is small but the surrounding blocks are bad. I can tell this block they look  out for each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)