Group Home

I want up-dates from all my 'smarter living' mama's!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Every one! Tell me how was your whole month?!
(tell me day by day or week by week or the whole month in a sentence.)

Me, just knit-looming, crocheting, & trying to keep afloat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (61-70):
midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM

sorry for your loss..

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Well the month was going status quo, until I got the call that my grandpa passed away suddenly and very unexpectedly. So I made the fast and furious trip up to Ohio last week for the funeral. The only bright side to that was I got to see a ton of family I haven't seen in years. I made the trip with my older sister and my kids.

Otherwise I need to finish up some PTO stuff before the new school year starts. blah, and waiting for August, when school starts!

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM

sorry for your loss

Quoting LifeCafe42:

my grandmother passed away Sunday. its been a rough month

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM

congratulations

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Finally finished my last class for graduate school, and I'm scheduled to walk the stage in November.

Bought some new kitchen stuff, still a few more things to buy though. I'm debating a new coffeemaker & toaster oven. 

Cleaned up and reorganized my home office. 

Juniper53098
by June on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Busy - recovery for my son who has surgery on both feet (in wheelchair), getting ready for Relay for Life (this weekend), vacatin

amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:19 PM

My month was good, but, boy....it was BUSY!!!

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

hope hes feeling better..

Quoting Juniper53098:

Busy - recovery for my son who has surgery on both feet (in wheelchair), getting ready for Relay for Life (this weekend), vacatin

Elyssa414
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
It's been wonderful! My oldest son has been doing special Olympics softball and just had his tournament and his team got bronze medals! My middle son started taking private piano lessons, and he's doing SO well! My youngest is trying so hard to learn to walk.... *happy sigh* life is good!
Oh, and I'm trying to teach myself how to knit! I'm on my third washcloth! (this one actually looks nice!) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

He is.  He got his casts off last Tuesday and got a walker today.  So, now we start walking again.  No more carrying him around!!!

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

Quoting Juniper53098:

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

thats gotta be more of a relief for you..lol

Quoting Juniper53098:

He is.  He got his casts off last Tuesday and got a walker today.  So, now we start walking again.  No more carrying him around!!!

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

Quoting Juniper53098:

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

congratulationsto your sons team..

Quoting Elyssa414:

It's been wonderful! My oldest son has been doing special Olympics softball and just had his tournament and his team got bronze medals! My middle son started taking private piano lessons, and he's doing SO well! My youngest is trying so hard to learn to walk.... *happy sigh* life is good!
Oh, and I'm trying to teach myself how to knit! I'm on my third washcloth! (this one actually looks nice!) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci