I want up-dates from all my 'smarter living' mama's!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Every one! Tell me how was your whole month?!
(tell me day by day or week by week or the whole month in a sentence.)

Me, just knit-looming, crocheting, & trying to keep afloat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Replies (81-87):
powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Your month sounds so interesting! Congrats to two weddings & meeting the new family members!
Keep having wonderful times!

Quoting uneeque76:

The month of July was wonderful, went to my grandsons wedding on the 16th, met my new grand D.i,l s, whole family. A very interesting bunch.No cooking this month at all, just out/door grilling every evening. ( i think i lost a few pounds) Spent lots of time with my children, and grand children. Planted  new grass in my front lawn, and it looks good.  Went to New Jersey on the 13th to my S.O daughters wedding. Very lovey , out door affair .  Met some interesting individuals there as well. The rest of the month til now has been rest and relaxation. Looking forward to August and all it has to offer!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Thanx...it is ...just takes time

Quoting powow65:

I hope everything gets better. **hugs**

Quoting ilovemyboys84:

Well I left my kids dad after 10 yrs of emotional and mental abuse as of June 28 th. I spazzed out July 23 rd and took a bunch if pills...I have no recolllection of doing this...just what happened right after. I am doing better now...diagnosed as bi polar spectrum disorder. The med is helping and I'm in out pt therapy once a week. Now I'm back to work and seeing my kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:56 AM

i'm new!! :)

powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! & it's wonderful to have new members!
By august 1st I'm going to make a 'welcome new comer's" post!
I always do.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

i'm new!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM

July was a busy month for us.  We had swim lessons, cub scout day camp, and lots of running around with daily activities.

powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM
sounds fun!

Quoting bether89:

July was a busy month for us.  We had swim lessons, cub scout day camp, and lots of running around with daily activities.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimber2465
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM

summer school over, recovering from knee surgery, sent granddaughter to camp for a week- made her a tutu ( for their tutu tuesday at camp) and some mickey ears for another day. now it's working the knee 2-3 times a day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?