Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might be having issues with my gallbladder. I've barely been able to eat for days. Every time I eat something, I get really bad pain in my upper right abdomen, either immediately after I eat or within an hour afterwards.. I just thought I was sick, some kind of stomach bug or something but no one else in the house is sick. My friend came by tonight while I was sitting outside and she told me that's what happened to her when she had gallstones. I think I'm gonna call the doctor in the morning. :(

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Replies (11-16):
teesoloca
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 1:34 AM

i had ER gallbladder surgery when i was 16...it was horrible back then but now that i look back it wasnt so bad.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:31 AM

i had mine taken out when i was 16 wks pregnant with dd #2 its a horrible pain, if it is your gallbladder get it done and over with asap before it gets worse! the more stones u get the more pain u will endure! trust me my duct was blocked and i was in serious pain

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I think it is time for you to see the doc. 

momma_23girls
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I have the same pain. I've been fighting with my doctor for literally YEARS! I have to go in and suggest what my theories are But all she says is go to a nutritionist! Guess what. It's not working! Please update and let us know what you find out. Maybe I can push one more time to see if mine listens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I actually posted this about a month ago... I posted yesterday that I had my surgery. I had 5 large gallstones.

Quoting brownhoney21:

I think it is time for you to see the doc. 

.JuneDiva629.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM
sounds like it.samething happend to my husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)