PaperMate InkJoy!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 35 Replies

You know that shewishing sounds you have heard at CafeMom lately. If you have had your speakers up you have heard the PaperMate InkJoy ads with those colorful little pens you have seen. Well I recently got the chance to try them out for PaperMate and wanted to share my exsperiance with my Smarter Living Buddies in CafeMom. 

You can see my pics & read about it here. 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/47645/forums/read/16995838/How_do_you_make_your_writing_experience_enjoyable?next=71#replies

After you see how thrilled I was with them you just might want to go to Kmart and buy a package!

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steelcrazy
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I haven't received my pens yet.  I'm excited though as I do tons of writing for work.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:51 PM

O good I hope they come to you soon! Did you stop by and see my post about them? I honestly can say they are now my favorite pen!!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I haven't received my pens yet.  I'm excited though as I do tons of writing for work.

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I sell office supplies for a living and these pens are a favorite among my clients.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I can so see why! LoL

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I sell office supplies for a living and these pens are a favorite among my clients.

PookaboosMom
by Cara on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I haven't received mine yet but am looking forward to it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I hope you get them soon! They are great & so much fun to use!

Quoting PookaboosMom:

I haven't received mine yet but am looking forward to it!

steelcrazy
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I did check out your post and am even more excited to get them.  I wasn't expecting such pretty colors.  KWIM?  I was thinking that I'd get maybe 2 pens, 1 blue and 1 black.

Quoting suziejax:

O good I hope they come to you soon! Did you stop by and see my post about them? I honestly can say they are now my favorite pen!!

Quoting steelcrazy:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I got asked to do it,but still was on vacation when I got the message! And is on a 4 day trip back home! Tomorrow is our last day. Figured no good point to sign up for it! CM is so fast to send you,your items in the mail! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by Emily on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I turned my speakers off because of that ad! but, I'll have to try those!!

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:09 PM

YAY I am so happy you stopped by and saw how many wonderful pens you will get! Its awesome!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I did check out your post and am even more excited to get them.  I wasn't expecting such pretty colors.  KWIM?  I was thinking that I'd get maybe 2 pens, 1 blue and 1 black.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: