Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM
  • 25 Replies
How are you feeling? What are your plans for the day?

Have a great one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bizzyx4
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Feeling great!!! Off to Menards and Lowes for paint, Hobby Lobby to pick up supplies for some bow orders and then to go get groceries! Back home to get my paint in in my two boys rooms!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Tired lol. Been awake since 4:50. I usually go back to sleep when DH goes to work, but I have too much going through my head today. So I decided to get up and clean. I got 2 loads folded and put away, 1 in the washer 1 in the dryer and about 2 more to wash still. DH threw a fit this morning so instead of 1 load to wash and 2 loads to fold, I had a ton to re-wash... Then grocery shopping later, cool thing about that is I get to go by myself lol.
sweetpea1269
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Tired, ready for a day off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnghtsprnkle
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

have the day off, gotta take my daughter to her gyno appt, shes out of birth control...

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Not great :/ Going to my moms later for lunch.

mes_deux_amours
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Feeling pretty good. A bit anxious but not too bad. I am making crock pot chicken and dumplings and will be meeting with our realtor after DH is off work to look at more houses.

Lily.Asylum
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Spend the day learning and exploring with my three year old. I have a therapy appointment at noon that he will come to. He getsw to play in the game room while they work my back. Then we will go to the market for something for dinner, drop that off, and then maybe a trip to the park. I have easy lazy days but it is a good life. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Worried for my stepmom, she has an appointment for a blocked atrery or something and will find out today when she will need surgery

aubsmom09
by Erin on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Dropping some paperwork off to DD's doctor for preschool, going to mom and tot dance class and getting a full service car wash and clean inside my car.  Yippie!

mereinhart28
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM

feeling frustrated.

plans, crushing tomotoes for sauce, it's on the stove simmering away at the moment :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)