Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dear kmart you suck!

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 18 Replies
I went to kmart today to get some last minute things for the church carnival.
the 12' pools were $40 more than at lowes! So I had to make another stop at lowes to get one.
the balls that were $1.50 at walmart were $3.50! We will make the 5 I was able to get at walmart work but I really needed 10.
and the clearance stuff was a joke. Things on clearance from $50.99 to $50.00. Woo hoo. I didn't see a single thing clearanced marked down more than $1.
I went to pay for the family pools they still had but everybody else was out of stock and the lanes were so narrow I had to force the narrow cart through it. I thought it was going to get stuck! There's nothing quite like trying to unload a cart you cant even reach into the basket of. I had to force it all of the way through then turn it around to get the stuff out!
Very disappointed. Kmart used to have good sales and clearances but not anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxxyt
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Have not been in one for years, and don't plan on it anytime soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by Anji on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:02 AM
That super sucks!! my kmart had pretty decent sales last week but i have not looked into the summer items since my sister bought a pool last month. Sorry you had such a hard trip
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Inga on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Nothing frustrates me more than "false advertising," when they put something on clearence for a dollar less than what it is normally.  Really??

midnghtsprnkle
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 1:16 AM

so sorry that sucks..

AstuteMama
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Sounds like you found better bargains at other stores. I would have been very disappointed to if I had made a stop to find their sale items and clearance items more then what I could get somewhere else.

Rushn311
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:42 AM

That sucks girl! My Kmart had good sales.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:54 AM

I be dissappointed too

jakesmom323
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:18 AM
I think they are hanging on with a thread to stay in business. I've always thought of Kmart as being trashy looking and their staff is gross in the city I live in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM

havent been there in three years.

kirstensmommie
by Joy on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:48 AM
I haven't been to one in a while but I was online last night looking for a breast pump and they only carry one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN