Dressing my kids for portraits? Got their outfits!

Posted by   + Show Post

We're getting professional pictures taken for the first time EVER, and they're going to be here

Here's what we finally decided on:

I got shoes for the younger two to coordinate with the ones my oldest already had. But I'm going to try to convince DH to do at least one shot barefoot!

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I say white shorts and jeans.... But put your daughter in a cute little white dress
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
philsmom196
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM
White shirts w collars, nice jeans all the same blue, don't tuck their shirts in, shampoo hair, fluff em up w pancakes, eggs, good to go, they're cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

How about something casual like dark wash jeans and polos or rugby shirts . Maybe each boy can wear a different color.

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM

you mean the long-haired blond kid in the picture? That's a boy, but his hair was so soft and fuzzy and adorable I couldn't bear to get it cut :) I got over it now.

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Yeah I say white shorts and jeans.... But put your daughter in a cute little white dress

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I got their outfits! Children's Place had a ton of stuff clearanced for $2.99 :)

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I love Children's Place! Love the outfits and shoes!

momma-flynn
by Greta on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Cute outfits!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Oh cute!

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Thanks! I've never even gone in to CP before, and I've lived here 2 years! I was so glad I went there first because of the great deals. No shopping around with 3 impatient boys!

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Good thing I read thru all these replies I thought it was a little girl to.

Quoting heydooney:

you mean the long-haired blond kid in the picture? That's a boy, but his hair was so soft and fuzzy and adorable I couldn't bear to get it cut :) I got over it now.

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: