Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The baby is almost 6 months and still wakes up in the middle of the night!
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get home at midnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-15):
sweetpea1269
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I work most nights 3pm-11pm so it's up to daddy to get her to bed.  I do baths during the day.  He will play on the floor, then change her into jammies, snuggle, then bottle (which we put cereal in too) then he takes her up to her crib.  It takes her a while to go to sleep but that's between 9-930. 

Quoting proudmommy690:

:( im sorry.. what's her night time routine? i give my baby a bath every night with night time bath soap then lotion with night time lotion. she gets her bottle (which, yes i put cereal in, dont bash!) and she usually sleeps from 9:30-9/9:30....

sweetpea1269
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Last week was great, she slept all night and didn't wake till 5am took a bottle and would sleep till 8! I'm a mess when I'm not sleeping...

Quoting KristinRox:

Oh wow. That must be hard on you. I remember feeling like a new woman when my kiddos decided to sleep through the night. 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
maybe daddy should try baths/lotion every night to see how she does. Piper would wake up til we figured out that the baths usually help.. of course there are some nights she wants to try to play in the middle of the night...but usually she just sleeps.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

I work most nights 3pm-11pm so it's up to daddy to get her to bed.  I do baths during the day.  He will play on the floor, then change her into jammies, snuggle, then bottle (which we put cereal in too) then he takes her up to her crib.  It takes her a while to go to sleep but that's between 9-930. 

Quoting proudmommy690:

:( im sorry.. what's her night time routine? i give my baby a bath every night with night time bath soap then lotion with night time lotion. she gets her bottle (which, yes i put cereal in, dont bash!) and she usually sleeps from 9:30-9/9:30....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Sorry:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by Danya on Aug. 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Hopefully the baby will start sleeping all night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN