- 2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 (1 ounce) squares BAKERS®* Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
2 large eggs
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine flour, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
- Mix eggs, bananas, oil, and milk in a large bowl until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
Makes 18 servings. Serving Size: 1 (1/2 inch) slice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/18 of recipe): Calories 180 | Calories from Fat 90 | Fat 10g (sat 2.5g) | Cholesterol 25mg | Sodium 105mg | Carbohydrates 21g | Fiber 2g | Sugars 9g | Protein 4g
on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM