I had an ultrasound done on my gallbladder on Tuesday, they said my doctor should have the results by Friday at the latest... I can't stand this pain anymore, I can barely drink water at this point. Should I call the doctor's office and see if they got the results back yet? Or should I wait until tomorrow to hear back from them?
Update: I called earlier today. They confirmed gallstones, and now I have a followup in the morning.
Update 2: I went in this morning and saw the surgeon. Unfortunately the soonest they can get me in is the 28th.. Hopefully I can last that long, I should be able to. Anyway, I have 6 large gallstones. The surgeon was almost admiring my gallstones, it was kind of amusing. He was kind of excited about how big they were! My husband of course wanted me to keep them but the surgeon said they don't do that anymore (thank God!).