I hope it is just a sinus problem...

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 15 Replies

My dad mowed day before yesterday and since then I have felt like crud. Before that though my girls started feeling bad. So I am hoping mine is just a sinus issue and not me being sick like my girls. I have a dr appoinment tomorrow at 2 and I am hoping to find out what I am having... If I have to cancel because of being sick, I am going to be so upset.

by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I'd still go and see if your dr can prescribe anything..It could be allergies..I've never had allergies when I was a kid. But as I'm getting older the more I'm allergic too..HUGS HUGS HUGS..Good Luck...

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I hope you feel better soon

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

That is a really good idea, thank you. I am going to be getting me some sudafed today though. I have only had minor allergies, but I guess with age.... Yeah they aren't just minor anymore. My oldest DD has bad allergies too poor baby.

Quoting lil_mama06:

I'd still go and see if your dr can prescribe anything..It could be allergies..I've never had allergies when I was a kid. But as I'm getting older the more I'm allergic too..HUGS HUGS HUGS..Good Luck...

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Thank you. I hope so too.

Quoting othermom:

I hope you feel better soon

Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'd recommend eating raw local honey and using a neti pot before any meds since you're pregnant.  (I'd recommend them anyway.)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

hope you feel better soon

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I know sudafed is the only thing I can take. But I need to be eating honey anyway because of my allergies. I need to also give it to my oldest, she has really bad allergies too.

Quoting Juniper53098:

I'd recommend eating raw local honey and using a neti pot before any meds since you're pregnant.  (I'd recommend them anyway.)

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Thank you. I hope so too.

Quoting aneela:

hope you feel better soon

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:34 PM

oh no!

jpalmer
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM
THIS!!! I would try these first...taking meds while pregnant is too risky...good luck momma!!!

Quoting Juniper53098:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: