Smarter Style: What's Your Mom Style?

Posted by   + Show Post

One of the most important concepts in knowing how to dress is knowing who you are...or more to the point, what image of yourself you want to present to the world.

Duh, right? But that can be hard to figure out, especially after the identity-shaking experience of becoming a mom in the first place. If you were the perfectly put-together person who never left the house without styled hair and full makeup, adapting to those days when you have about two seconds to get ready for the day is a challenge....and more than likely, you've changed and your style should as well.

I found this fun little quiz, "What's Your Mom Style" to be interesting. It asks you a bunch of questions like the kind of baby carrier you prefer, what your prime accessory is, etc. and uses that to determine  your overall style, whether you're a sporty, classic, fashionista, earthy or multi-tasking mom.

Apparently because I like slings and farmer's markets, I'm an "earthy mom," which is kind of funny because even though I am somewhat of a hippie I really don't dress like one much. Maybe I should start?

What's your mom type....and do you even have one?

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-31):
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I stick with jeans, sneakers, and comfy shirts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: