Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday ruined

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 18 Replies

Our car is broke down still..... This has been over 2 weeks that we have not had a car. Last night my mil picked up DH from work she told dh that my sil was house sitting for their aunt whom has a pretty big pool. She told him that she was going to come get us and take us all (me and the kids included) swimming. SWEET! I have pretty much been stuck in the house for 2 weeks and I was excited to do this. I also wanted to take the bus up the street to Kmart and look for a tent and pay on my layaway this morning. When I asked Dh if he wanted to do that he said NO and went on about how we would have to wait for the buses to come and blah blah blah. Well then he calls my mil and she bailed on us for swimming today, says shes just going to be lazy today.So now I am 100% stuck. Im annoyed.

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM

aw man i'm sorry, i hate broken promises :(

critter_boo
by Sarah on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Aww man sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Sorry...I hate being stuck in the house..

mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM

aww Im sorry.. at least you got us (CM mommies) who keep you company

proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
that sucks :( i know how you feel, me and the kids are stuck inside except grocery shopping...ONCE A MONTH! its sooo aggravating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM
That's so frustrating, I'm sorry momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM
My car is broke too :( sucks and I can't friggin figure out what's wrong with it. I'm thinking now it may be fuel injectors and a tune up needed...lame
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM

im sorry

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

yeah we have a feeling its the distributor its self, we re placed the fuel filter and spark plug wires, the distributor cap is brand new as well as the rotor that gos inside of it. it has a brand new water pump and timing belt too. im so annoyed.

Quoting starreyedcutie:

My car is broke too :( sucks and I can't friggin figure out what's wrong with it. I'm thinking now it may be fuel injectors and a tune up needed...lame

midnghtsprnkle
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM

ugh that can be annoying , we have gone 2-3 months with a car at one point, however my question to you is, why are you stuck? can you not take the bus some where by yourself? meaning fine your dh doesnt want to go, you do, so go enjoy your day, have a great time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)