Group Home

Let's start our day out laughing!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:36 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bayliesmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:40 AM
HAHAH!!! I wish I had the balls to do some of these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:51 AM

For #4 to really get the right effect you'd put in a light to medium roast coffee.

The Darker the roast, the less caffeine it has. That's why I always giggle when someone says they're so tired that regular coffee just won't cut it today.

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Lol.

Rhiannon1980
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Pio

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM

lol

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol I know. I think I would have done some of them when I was a teen, but not anymore lol.

Quoting bayliesmommy:

HAHAH!!! I wish I had the balls to do some of these!

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I did not know that about coffee. I usually get the medium roast because it don't have such a strong flavor.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

For #4 to really get the right effect you'd put in a light to medium roast coffee.

The Darker the roast, the less caffeine it has. That's why I always giggle when someone says they're so tired that regular coffee just won't cut it today.

mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I worked in a coffee place for a few years, I have lots of random coffee knowledge.  I prefer dark roast coffee, because I want all that delicious coffee taste, but I'm not drinking it for the caffeine. My caffeine metabolism is so fast it doesn't affect me at all. I can drink coffee, and go to bed.

My DH likes light roast, flavored coffee, he IS drinking it for the caffeine.

Quoting ashleymosq:

I did not know that about coffee. I usually get the medium roast because it don't have such a strong flavor.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

fraujones
by Amanda on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I love 4, 5 & 12.

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I like french vanilla flavored. I usually just get the non-flavored medium roast. 

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I worked in a coffee place for a few years, I have lots of random coffee knowledge.  I prefer dark roast coffee, because I want all that delicious coffee taste, but I'm not drinking it for the caffeine. My caffeine metabolism is so fast it doesn't affect me at all. I can drink coffee, and go to bed.

My DH likes light roast, flavored coffee, he IS drinking it for the caffeine.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys