Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Style: 5 Fashionable Lunch Bags

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 55 Replies

Kids are headed back to school soon, and for many of us that means packing lunches. And even if your child doesn't bring lunch, bringing lunch to work for the grownups saves a TON of money and is a lot healthier than most quick lunch options at the office. But being frugal and healthy doesn't mean you're stuck with drab brown bags....there are a ton of cute, stylish options out there. Here's five.

This completely adorable little pouch isn't insulated, but it is reusable and water-resistant so you could easily pop an ice pack in there--and it rolls up and stuffs into your purse when you're done, perfect for using to carry your purchases during after-work errand running. (Envirosax, $5.95).

Pink? Check. Horses? Check. Insulated so lunch doesn't get gross? Check. My daughter and all her friends want this for school. (eBags, $17.59).

Is it a cute purse...or the chic-est lunch bag ever? No one will know unless you tell them. I like that this is big enough to hold a frozen meal, too. (eBags, $23.99)

One for the dudes,, with retro appeal, adaptability (you can remove a divider to fit taller items) and a secret floor to hide a note from Mom. (Kmart, $7.99).

Insulated, machine washable and in a zillion cute colors and patterns, Built lunch bags are all the rage for a reason. (Built NY, $22.99-$24.99).

Do you brown bag it? What's your favorite way to carry your lunch?

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I pack lunch for my son every day.  We just got him this:

Product Details

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Cute..I had a pattern for the basic lunch bag that you line. My eldest back in the day would of loved that horse lunch bag in blue ofcourse..

Rushn311
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I don't have any because there is no need, but I would use a cute lunch bag if I need to.

Kainalu55
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:37 AM

those are all so cute!

AstuteMama
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:30 AM

My boys eat hot lunches at school, and I don't brown bag it since I stay home. I really don't like the looks of any of these lunch bags.

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I don't have a lunch bag.

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM

cute!!

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

This is nice!!

Quoting Juniper53098:

I pack lunch for my son every day.  We just got him this:

Product Details

fraujones
by Amanda on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM

My daughter has a pink lunch bag. I like the top one you posted.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I really like those!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN